Wednesday 28 September 2011

28/09/11. Inventive title, right?

Babble. Thats what i'm going to do. Babble at you.

So, who else saw Ronan Parke's cover of "what makes you beautiful"? pretty damn good right? Yeah.. before he got all famous from Britains Got Talent I half knew that kid. He used to go to the same singing school as me. Used to wait to go into our lessons together. If i was in my lesson when he was across the hall in his, you could hear him belting his little lungs out over the rest of the racket.

In other news, today it was hotter than it was for the majority of the summer. Had to waste it baking in a classroom allong with 29 other roasting pupils. Funfun. Yesterday i also received a plesant email from LOVEFiLM informing me that they were gining me a gift code for £15 on Amazon.com! I spent it within half an hour on 8 CD's. You'd be supprised how thrifty i am.

I really don't have anything further to say, appart from the rumour of the existance of my youtube channel is spreading throught my school like wildfire. I'm either screwed, or about to get many more subscribers.

No comments:

Post a Comment