Friday 9 September 2011

Ten Months Later. Ish.

Well. Haven't I been Busy.

I've changed. For the better. Much has happened. I exhibited my photography, compleated two full GCSE's and not fail miserably in them, and completed at least the first half of others. Christmas was actually much beter than anticipated, despite the absence of a countdown callender.

Summer has also been and gone. I went to Newday 2011, a christian festival at the norfolk showground and had one of the best weeks of my life, and then after that went to Antalia on the south coast of Turkey for 10 days. Far too hot for me but it was still rather pleasant meeting new people and trying new foods etc, but most of all going PARASAILING! I want to take up Paramotoring now. Alas, i do not live near enough to large amounts of water for parasailing my paramotoring i can do when i come across a large sum of money.

In more recent news, i came extremely close to owning a Tortoise. My parents led me to believe i could have one until they found out that it couldnt jsut live outside all the time. I was most displeased. I'm still working on it though. I thought of names and everything. I would mostly like a male and name it Albert or 'Albie' for a nickname, but if it turned out to be female i would simple go with Mo.

I shall keep this post short and sweet despite the large period of time i should have made up for with postings on this blog, but i also just started up a new blog for purely my phtogoraphy-ness. Read it. Notice how i care for gramatical errors in that one. Not that anyone reads this blog but hey. I'm being optimistic. Pinch outt.

No comments:

Post a Comment