Tuesday 1 May 2012

All in Half a Years work.

Again, I forgot the existence of my blog. Whoops. Much has happened. Albie is larger, I have a website, and more examinations have come and past. The end of my compulsary Education is nigh. What scares the hell out of me (appart from re-creations of living specimens) is the fact that I chose to throw myself into the wider world. Moving out of a village school to the town was hard enough, now it's the full blown city! And this time I will know even less people. Just one. I'll have to make friends or something... So, I spoke of Newday before. I shall hopefully be booking in this year extremely soon. I revel in the memories of the atmosphere of it. The worship, the people, and the spiritual feeling afterwards. It's just.. Magnificent. Hopefully I shall not leave it so long next time, so that I don't blather on meaninglessly. S'laters. URL to my online portfolio - Www.wix.com/pinchypinch/portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment